The World Of Warriors - Roleplay

-Hey There, Warriors! Are You Ready For An Adventure? Sign Up Today! Feel The Leaves In Your Claws and The Breeze Through Your Pelt. -

Please take note that you username needs to be a warrior cats name. Thankyou.

~*.....Sign up or login to enter the forest.....*~

-PoppyStar, Admin And Founder

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

-Hey There, Warriors! Are You Ready For An Adventure? Sign Up Today! Feel The Leaves In Your Claws and The Breeze Through Your Pelt. -

Please take note that you username needs to be a warrior cats name. Thankyou.

~*.....Sign up or login to enter the forest.....*~

-PoppyStar, Admin And Founder

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Ceremonies, For Just About Anything

PoppyStar
    PoppyStar
    Admin
    Admin

All Ceremonies, For Just About Anything Empty All Ceremonies, For Just About Anything

Post by PoppyStar Sat May 19, 2012 8:40 am

CEREMONIES
    --------------------------------------------------

All the ceremonies are here, ranging from the apprentice ceremony all the way up to the elder's ceremony. If you are ever in need of a ceremony script, just come on over!

Traditional Clan Greeting
    This is said at the beginning of all ceremonies or announcements. The leader will place him/herself on the Highrock/Highledge to start the meeting.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the _________ for a Clan meeting."

Note: During emergencies Clan greetings may be shorter as every moment is vital.

Deputy Ceremony
    "The time has come to appoint a new deputy. I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. __________ will be the new deputy."

Warrior Ceremony
    "I, _____star, leader of ____Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. S/he has trained hard to under stand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. _____paw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name: _____paw, from this moment on you will be known as _________. StarClan honors your _____ and your _____ and we welcome you as a full warrior of ____Clan."

Virtues
    When a cat becomes a warrior the leader says "StarClan honors your ______ and your ______ and...." These are what fill in the blanks.

Determination
    Enthusiasm
    Independence
    Strength
    Spirit
    Honesty
    Patience
    Forethought
    Loyalty
    Intelligence
    Faith

Apprentice Ceremony
    "From this day forward, until he/she has earned his/her warrior name, this apprentice will be called _____paw. ______, _________________________________. May you pass down all you know to this your apprentice."

Note: During the long blanks, the leader says who the mentor of the apprentice is, and says a sentence or two about the mentors skills, virtues, etc. Usually kept brief.

Dying Apprentice Ceremony
    "I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has learned the warrior code and has given up his/her life in service of his/her Clan. Let StarClan recieve him/her as a warrior. His/Her name will be __________, because _________. Let StarClan recieve him/her by the name of __________.

Note: This is said when an apprentice that is almost old enough to be a warrior dies/is expected to die before he/she becomes one. This was used in Brightheart/Lostface's case.

Elder Ceremony
    "___________, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go join the elders?"

"It is."

"Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest."

Note: Sometimes the warrior name of the cat is changed to suit new features. See Name-Change Ceremony.

Medicine Cat Ceremony
    (Medicine Cat) "_______________, is it your wish to enter into the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?"

"It is."

"Then come forward. Warriors of StarClan, I present to you this apprentice. She has chosen the life of medicine cat. Grant her your wisdom and insight so that she may understand your ways and heal her Clan in accordance to your will."

(medicine cats touch nose to Moonstone/Moonpool)

Name-Change Ceremony
    "Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on, he/she will be known as _______. We honor his/her ______ and ______."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:15 pm